Do Good. Be Good. Retreat in Bulgaria from the 12th to 19th of April 2016
The Soul Garden is created to do good. A seven day experience to let go, tune in with your self and heal on all layers of your being. This is a retreat designed with all senses in mind, as we strengthen the body, calm the mind and nurture the soul
Plant your own garden.
– Decorate your Soul –
We welcome you to join us for a soul-nourishing experience in the valley of roses and lavender (Pavel Banya, Bulgaria). This is an incredibly beautiful place, famous for its healing mineral springs, with nine hot springs which we will visit on your second day here.
The Soul Garden is a space to grow. During seven days you will be guided on a spiritual journey of self-healing. Each day represents one chakra, and we have carefully designed a programme that includes twice daily Yoga practices with Maya, a qualified Yoga and meditation teacher trained in India.
Our menu consists of all natural, locally grown vegetarian foods, and is created to detox, rejuvenate and restore your vitality from within.
The Soul Garden offers:
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga, pranayama (breathing exercises), and chanting
- meditations and silent meditations
- aromatherapy baths
- Chiro massage with rose oils
- mineral spas and hot springs
- sauna and jacuzzi on site
- vegetarian menu of home-made local sourced produce
- beautiful natural surroundings
- mandala drawing meditation
- hiking trip to the mountain
- clear communication workshop
- fire puja (burning the past to clear away for the new)
- comfortable stay in private village
- transportation to and from Sofia airport.
The Soul Garden is proud to collaborate with KARMA YOGIS and proceeds will go to the aid of street children in India.
Dates: 12th – 19th April, 2016
Location: Бендида Вилидж – къщи за гости
Prices: (includes all meals, transportation, twice daily Yoga classes, private healing massage with Julia Dartsch (Natural Healing Therapist, Chiro-massage) aromatherapy session, mandala meditation, fire-Puja) (horseriding paid separately
- Single Room: 1450 euro
- Shared Room: 1300 euro
- Sofa-bed: 1150 euro
- Early bird discount: 10% if you book before February 14th!
A deposit of min. 30% is required to confirm your place.
To book your place, contact:
Lena Kuder, phone: +34 679 2524 10
Tsveti Lazarova, phone: +34 652 0567 97